Magnum Board Products
Magnum Board Products manufactures a series of Magnesium Oxide products
primarily for the construction industry. The product line includes sheathing or sheeting,
trim material, substate sheathing, and siding in specified fashions.
The technology founded by Magnum Board Products allows for
these products to share a very unqie set of characteristics that few
competitive products can offer.
Products Available and Sizes
- Dimensions: 3′ x 5′, 4′ x 8′, 4′ x 9′, 4′ x 10′, and 4′ x 12′.
- Thickness: 3mm (1/8″) to 24mm (1″)
- Substrate Sheathing
- Dimensions: 3′ x 5′, 4′ x 8′ and 4′ x 10′.
- Thicknesses: 15mm (5/8″) and 18mm (3/4″)
- Plank Siding
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 12′ and 9.5″ x 12′
- Thicknesses: 10mm (3/8″) and 12mm (1/2″)
- T1-11 Siding
- Dimensions: 4′ x 8′ and 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 12mm (1/2″)
- Speciality pieces and customs sizes are avaiable to order as well.
Impervious to moisture and water. Even when exposed for extended periods of time Magnum Board will not deteriorate or degrade.
Magnum Board is fire rated to 1 and 2 hours. Includes being classified as zero smoke spread, zero flame spread and non combustible. Tests conducted in accordance with UL, ULC and ASTM.
Magnum Board has been classified completely non-toxic and environmentally safe. This includes testing to ASTM, CE, CCMC, and U-Pitt Protocol Standards. Magnum Board is free of any carcinogens, formaldehyde, silica and asbestos.